Monday, June 27, 2005

Soul Food for the Tourney

Susan Mulhearn, of the Conway Mulhearns, has proposed a pre-tourney dinner on July 8. Sounds like a good idea to me. The details:
Hey guys! I know this is in advance, but I was thinking since our first game is Friday night (July 8th) at 9:30 p.m., we should go out to eat after work at 6ish. I mean, us Conwayians have to kill time somehow, might as well fuel up for the softball extravaganza weekend. Let me know what ya’ll think and where we should go, so I can make reservations if possible. We will have to steer away from the alcoholic beverages I suppose…unless you’re like some of us who actually seem to play better with a little Bud Light still pulsing through your veins...
E-mail Susan with suggestions, etc.

2 Comments:

At 1:45 PM, Blogger Susan said...

I think the restaurant of choice is Jason's Deli. Not really in the closest vicinity, but who cares since we have 4 hours to kill. There are many light items on the menu there, so we won't be slowed down any, except that it'll almost be past my bedtime.

 
At 10:05 AM, Blogger Susan said...

Nevermind. There will be FREE food and a keg of beer at the fields, so let's just go there after work and scout out the competition while we're at it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home